DeViouS Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Victorian Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Telstra are mongrels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waylander

Cock Pushup Power : 20

Telstra are mongrels Empty
PostSubject: Telstra are mongrels   Telstra are mongrels EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:15 am

Well so far I've been without net for 6 days (this is posted from work). So far I have spent approximately 10-12 hours on the phone to Telstra.

I've talked to about 6 different level 1 technicians none of which could understand English more complicated than 'yes' or 'no. (At one point one of them queried me on something i had answered and I said 'thats correct' and had to repeat myself 3 times before I realised they didn't understand and changed my answer to 'yes')

I have spoken to 3 different lvl 2's all of which were 'sure' they could solve the problem.

I have spent nearly 2 whole days waiting around for telstra technicians to turn up to fix the problem at the home/exchange only to be told (after I rang up querying why s/he hadn't turned up) 'due to the large amount of repair work callouts the technician has rescheduled your repair'. Without contacting me. Without in actual fact rescheduling another appointment. Without taking into account the 2 days of my weekend I have spent at home without internet waiting for a guy who was NEVER GOING TO TURN UP.

Today is the 3rd day that Telstra has 'said' their guy will be coming (yeah right). If you hear about a mass murdering spree in Perth WA of the Telstra Headquarters you will know why.
Back to top Go down
Stealth224

Cock Pushup Power : 11

PostSubject: Re: Telstra are mongrels   Telstra are mongrels EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:51 am

Have you tried turning it off and on?
Back to top Go down
Pironious

Pironious

Cock Pushup Power : 34

PostSubject: Re: Telstra are mongrels   Telstra are mongrels EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 am

For a more serious suggestion, have you tried saying Ombudsmen?

Threaten to take them to the Ombudsmen unless you receive immediate repairs and a credit to your account for your valuable time wasted because they failed to contact you. There's a pretty good chance you'll get everything you want, unless things have somehow changed since I worked at Telstra

How does it work? Simple, if you actually do go the TIO, it'll automatically cost the company around $800. Or was it $8000... something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telstra are mongrels   Telstra are mongrels Empty

Back to top Go down

Telstra are mongrels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeViouS Gamers :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: